Thursday 23 July 2009

Tidying My Room

So yesterday I was clearing out a lot of crap from my bedroom, I have this corner in my room, which is (or was) just literally filled with boxes of old stuff, and I decided it was time for it to go, as I had been putting off getting rid of it all for years. It resulted in an afternoon spent going through old school jotters, a box full of animal figures from the Early Learning Centre, about fifty Beano comics, and the occasional summer special, certificates, Lion King magazines, marbles and loads of other random things. I also found some old drawings, a couple of which I actually really like! They were prints, and I really like the effect, but have no idea how i did it, which is rather annoying, I will have to take some photos. I also discovered that I had a walking stick when I was wee that I got because I wanted to be like my Papa, I found it quite funny.

No comments: